Dennis J. DiSabato, Jr.
Mr. DiSabato was born in New York, grew up in Pennsylvania and moved back to New York to begin his legal career. Out of a desire to be closer to his family, he relocated to the Myrtle Beach area. He practices in the areas of litigation, real estate, corporate practice and estate planning. He graduated in 2000 from Binghamton University with a Bachelor’s Degree in English. He received his Law Degree from New York Law School in 2004. While in law school, he was a select member of the school’s first criminal law clinical program designed to give students firsthand experience in representing the accused in criminal actions. He also competed in numerous moot court and mock trial competitions which helped him develop his trial advocacy skills. Bar Admissions:
- New York Bar – 2005;
- New Jersey Bar – 2005;
- South Carolina – 2006; and
- United States District Court for the District of South Carolina – 2009.
Mr. DiSabato’s experience includes:
- Representing clients in residential and commercial real estate transactions;
- Representing corporate clients in entity selection, agreement negotiation and drafting, governance and compliance issues, purchase and sale of assets, and dissolution;
- Representing lenders and borrowers in foreclosure actions;
- Representing homeowners associations in development and amending Master Deeds, corporate governance issues, and homeowner compliance issues;
- Representing clients in civil litigation matters including breach of contract, personal injury, property damage, and defamation matters;
Prior to staring his own practice he was an associate with The Law Offices of Michael E. Pressman where he focused on civil litigation. He later joined The Law Office of Thaniel J. Beinert in 2006 as an associate, where he had a general practice, handling criminal and civil litigation matters, estate planning issues and business transactions. He is a member of the South Carolina Bar Association, Horry County Bar Association, New York State Bar Association and New York County Trial Lawyers Association. He lives in Carolina Forest and enjoys golfing, reading and is a huge baseball and basketball fan. He enjoys spending time with his wife Laura and their two dogs Bentley and Leia. He is the past President of the Carolina Forest Civic Association, Chairman of the Coastal Carolina Sertoma Club, and a graduate of Leadership Grand Strand Class XXIX. He is also very active with the Myrtle Beach Chamber of Commerce and a member of its Legislative Policy and West of the Waterway Councils. Dennis is married to Laura Disabato on September 12, 2015 and they live together with their dogs Bentley and Leia in Carolina Forest.
Elena started her career as an assistant controller in a large PR firm in New York City and has over 40 years of experience as a bookkeeper in various small businesses. She will be assisting Mr. DiSabato with the financial operations of the firm and various administrative duties. This will free Mr. DiSabato to focus on handling his client’s needs more directly.
The Law Office of Dennis J. DiSabato, Jr., LLC
3888 Renee Drive, Suite 201
Myrtle Beach, SC 29579